Group Five Profile
The Group Five is an establishment that focuses on several different kinds of sectors – real estate, energy, resources, and infrastructure. What this establishment mainly does is carrying out their responsibilities through construction, project development, operations and maintenance, investment, and the production of supplies that are in line with the construction field. At the moment, the Group Five is based in the country of South Africa. However, they have expanded their operations to as far as the sub-Saharan desert and even across the borders in Europe. With the hardworking workforce of over 8000 staff members under their belt, the Group Five is able to tackle on any obstacles in a total of 28 nations.
About Group Five Bursaries 2020
The Group Five is currently providing generous bursary schemes to students who are pursuing their degrees in a South African University or University of Technology. The Group Five Bursaries are catered to a certain list of study courses, which includes:
- BSC: Civil Engineering
- BTech: Building Science
- BSC: Mechanical Engineering
- BSC: Chemical Engineering
- BTech: Civil Engineering
- BTech: Construction Management
- BSC: Quantity Surveying
- BTech: Quantity Surveying
- BTech: Building Management
- BSC: Construction Management
- BSC: Electrical Engineering
On top of the bursary scheme itself, the programme also awards students with the opportunity to take part in wonderful activities, which includes Boot Camp and Summer Camp. These activities are meant to be an eye-opening experience for awardees to get a glimpse of what the company is like, as well as gain a better understanding of the working environment. You can find out more about the company through the Official Group Five Website.
Group Five Bursary Requirements
The Group Five Bursary is available for anyone who is pursuing any of the aforementioned study courses. However, there are several other requirements that must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the bursary scheme. All of these items below possess the same amount of importance that will determine whether you will be accepted by the bursary or not. Failure to meet all of these qualifications below will get you booted off from the application procedure. For further information, take a look at the Official Group Five Website.
The Group Five Bursary Requirements are as follows:
- Display wonderful leadership capabilities
- Holds the importance of gaining impeccable results
- Maintains an impressive academic track record (must have at least 60% score for their key subjects of Maths and Science)
- Possess capable communication abilities
- Has a creative and forward-thinking mindset
- Able to analyze through complex situations
- Knows how to operate a computer well.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Possess wonderful verbal and written communication abilities
- Keep on track with current construction and building trends
- Has prior understanding of Mathematical and Physical Science knowledge
- Holds a good grip of Building and Construction Principles
- Able to follow all of the safety rules and regulations
- Knows how to conduct First Aid Codes.
How to Apply Group Five Bursary 2020
Interested in this wonderful bursary scheme? Now’s your time to sign up! To begin with your applications, all incoming candidates must first check the availability status of the bursary scheme by accessing the Official Group Five Careers Portal. If the bursary scheme is currently not accepting any applications, don’t get discouraged just yet! You can still come back to the same portal in the future to check for updates. However, if the applications are open at the time of search, you can simply follow the application instructions that have been clearly stated on the same portal.
Group Five Contact Address
2 Eglin Road Sunninghill, Sandton, 2157, South Africa
Postnet Suite 500, Private Bag X26, Sunninghill, 2157, South Africa
Tel: +27 10 060 1555
Email: [email protected]
Source: Group Five; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: g5.co.za.