Landis+Gyr is an establishment that specializes in energy management solutions. Having started their operations since 120 years ago, the establishment makes use of the high-quality technological facilities to provide valuable services to improve energy management in several businesses. These services assist institutions in improving the standard of their operations, lower the need to spend more on sources, and promote valuable customer services. With an impressive portfolio that relies heavily on the traits of quality and creativity, Landis+Gyr is always taking one step ahead to see what can be improved from your businesses.
About Landis+Gyr Bursaries 2020-2021
The Landis+Gyr Bursaries is a programme that is designed to support South African students who need financial assistance to continue their respective studies. As of now, Landis+Gyr is offering these bursaries not only to students who possess strong academic potential, but also to students who have the the capabilities of becoming the next generation’s leaders. Since this bursary is designed to help minority groups, only candidates’ originating from disadvantaged backgrounds are allowed to sign up.
The Landis+Gyr Bursaries are provided for these following specializations:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- BSC degree In Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- BSC degree in Electrical Engineering
Landis+Gyr Bursary Requirements
Before you can apply for the Landis+Gyr Bursary, there are a couple of things that need to be ticked off in order to be eligible enough for the bursary. The criteria below has been strictly calibrated to ensure that the committee is able to filter out well-deserving students who truly needs the assistance provided by this bursary. Should you wish to receive a spot in the bursary, you are highly recommended to have all of these items below met:
The Landis+Gyr Bursary Requirements are as follows:
- Must be officially recognized as a South African citizen
- Only African, Coloured, and Indian candidates are considered
- Candidates must come from a disadvantaged or underprivileged background
- Shows immense academic potential based on their studies in the previous year
- Possess amazing leadership qualities and ability to succeed in their studies
- A high level of diligence.
How to Apply Landis+Gyr Bursary 2020-2021
All interested applicants of the Landis+Gyr Bursary must prepare a solid application dossier to be submitted to the committee. Just like the previous requirements, all of these documents will also play an important role into your acceptance by the programme. Any missing documents, or false information, will not be entertained by the committee and your application will be disregarded. The documentation that must be provided are:
- Valid copies of the candidate’s, parents’, or guardians’ Identity Document
- Valid proof that they are enrolled in any accredited educational institution
- A full statement that shows the candidate’s school expenses and accommodation costs directly issued by their respective educational institutions
- A full statement that shows the candidate’s school expenses for the next year to come
- Original, legitimate copies of their parent’s household income
- Original, legitimate copies of the candidate’s academic transcript from the last year
- Original, legitimate copy of the candidate’s progress report of their present academic year.
All application dossiers must be sent in either by e-mail or fax way before the deadline. Below are the submission addresses:
Applicants who might encounter confusion during their application procedure are more than welcome to have their questions asked to the committee. If you have any inquiries or concerns, simply have them addressed to Siluma Nompumelelo on +27 12 645 3186.
Landis+Gyr Contact Address
2 Slate Avenue, N1 Business Park, Old Johannesburg Road, Kosmosdal, Ext 7 CENTURION, South Africa
P.O. Box 4052 THE REEDS 0158
Tel: +27 12 645 3100
Fax: +27 12 645 3101
Source: Landis+Gyr; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: landisgyr.com.