Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers Profile
Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers (PTY) LTd is an establishment that specializes in engineering and project managing. Mainly owned by PDI, Mtema Mashao provides a list of services that provides great assistance and insight for their extensive clientele, such as Municipal Engineering, Geotechnical Investigations, Water and Wastewater, Structural Engineering, Project Management, Road Engineering. The establishment aims in pushing the boundaries by furthering their developmental approach when it comes to the projects that they undertake. Furthremore, Mtema Mashao takes in important values as well. Whatever the project, the establishment focuses on approaches that considers poverty relief, employment, and hiring local contractors.
About Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers – Civil Engineering Bursaries 2020-2021
Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers is offering bursaries towards BSc Civil Engineering students who require financial assistance for their tertiary studies. This bursary programme was conducted as a means to seek out fresh, new talent for the company and maximize the engineering potential that is within the South African local youths. Selected grantees of the bursary programme will be entitled to a list of coverage that will greatly benefit them in the long run, such as:
- Full tuition expenses
- Prescribed study materials
- Accommodation costs (the committee will choose the type of accommodation for the bursar)
- Daily meals
- Note: all financial assistance will be directly transferred to the grantee’s respective institution, and no to the grantee themselves.
However, there are a couple of things that needs to be taken account into in order to be able to receive this bursary:
- Selected awardees must spend the years after graduation being employed by the company for a total period of when they were under the bursary
- Selected awardees must partake in vacation work during June and December – this vacation work will not be counted for the years of employment that the awardee must spend after graduation
- Selected awardees must immediately report on the first day of work right after the end of the academic term/semester/year
- Selected awardees will be obligated to send in a progress report to the committee during certain time periods
- Before the awardees can receive their next bursary payment, they must report to the HR Manager with their valid exam results
- Should the awardee not report to the HR Manager with their valid exam results on time, the committee holds all rights to cut off the awardee from their bursary programme, and the awardee must repay the amount of the financial assistance they have received to the committee
- Awardees that must repeat any terms/semesters/academic years will not receive financial assistance as the committee holds all rights to withdraw payment for repeat years
- If the awardee chooses to terminate their course of study for whatever reason, the company holds every right to:
- cut off the awardee from any form of assistance and the bursar is highly obligated to start on their further duties
- repay all of the financial assistance that they have received to the committee.
- Awardees who do not comply to the agreements of the bursary are still obligated to resume all of their duties
- Awardees who do not comply to their duties must pay back the committee all of the financial assistance that they have previously received
- The committee holds all the rights to vary any parts of the contract in formal writing.
Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers – Civil Engineering Bursary Requirements
Interested candidates of the Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers – Civil Engineering Bursary must fulfill a set of eligibility criteria that has been standardized by the committee. Each of these items below will play great importance in determining whether you are deserving enough of the financial assistance. Therefore, in order to have a slight guarantee of success, make sure that you have all of these criteria met below.
The Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers – Civil Engineering Bursary Requirements are as follows:
- Must be of South African citizenship
- Currently between 18-26 years old
- Preference will be provided towards students who are originating from underprivileged backgrounds
- Able to meet all of the entry level standards of their respective chosen tertiary institutions
- Must have achieved impeccable Grade 12 results with at least a score of Symbol C
- If you are a university student, you must finish the first year of your studies
- Selected awardees of this bursary will be granted coverage for expenses such as tuition fees, prescribed study materials, and accommodation costs.
How to Apply Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers – Civil Engineering Bursary 2020-2021
Applications for the Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers Civil Engineering Bursary must begin by downloading the Official Application Form. Be sure to have all of the inquiries filled in with only complete and accurate information. Candidates discovered to be providing false or incomplete information will automatically be disregarded from the application procedure. Additionally, there are a couple of documents that must be sent in by the applicant, such as:
- Valid copy of your Identity Document
- Your most recent, elaborate Curriculum VItae
- Your most recent academic transcript or Grade 11 school results slips (if you are a Grade 12 student at the moment)
- Valid proof of university offer
- Valid proof of parents’/guardians/ household income, which could be in the form of a payslip/sworn statement/tax return statement).
All of the applications be be submitted in written form. Once you have compiled everything in your application dossier, be sure to have them all sent in to this following address below:
Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 78, Nelspruit, 1200
- Candidates who are registering for the next academic year must have all of their applications sent in before 30 October of this year
- Candidates who are in their academic year at the moment shall not be regarded for the bursary programme
- All of the submitted applications must elaborate the entire details of candidate’s planned study course
- All of the submitted applications must include specific statements of their study expenses, and the total sum of the financial aid they would need to receive
- Valid copies are to be attached as per requested by the committee
- Should the committee require further information about a candidate, they have all the rights to ask the respective candidate
- Should the committee feel that a candidate is not suitable for the bursary programme, especially if they have not provided complete information, they have all the rights to decline the candidate
- All final decisions will be made by the committee – decisions will be made based on business needs and financial positions.
Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers Contact Address
21 Venter Street, Mapiti Building, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, 1200
P.O Box 78, Nelspruit, 1200
Tel: +27 13 752 3930
Fax: +27 13 755 3003
Email: [email protected]
Source: Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: mtemamashao.co.za.