Here Is An Information about Anglo American Platinum’s Engineering, Chemists, and Commerce-Based Bursary Opportunities on 2020
Anglo American Platinum is proud of its status as the world’s leader in producing platinum group metals (or “PGM” in short). Furthermore, this Johannesburg-headquartered company has already produced various types of base metals and gold as well as PGMs as its main product, which add more diversification to its portfolio.
These prolific business performances are backed up with Anglo American Platinum’s around 30,000 highly-skilled workforces who are ready to realise Anglo American Platinum’s long-term vision. Anglo American Platinum is also planning to expand its business to further meet market demands, which lead them to give bursary supports to scholars so that they will serve Anglo American Platinum once they graduate.
Anglo American Platinum’s Bursary Programme’s Schemes and Requirements
Anglo American Platinum’s bursary will fund their bursary recipients’ entire financial needs, including a medical coverage and an attractive amount of computer allowance. Eventually, with their obtained skills and academic degrees, Anglo American Platinum’s bursary recipients will have to undertake a full-time position in Anglo American Platinum after graduating.
To further enhance the bursary recipients’ working capabilities, Anglo American Platinum provides various skill-based training experiences according to each of these three possible study options:
- University Studies: Practical training before and during the studies.
- University of Technology Studies: Experiential training as required by the each University of Technology to gain a National Diploma, a National Higher Diploma, or a BTech degree after graduating.
- Practical Training Programmes: On-site and/or industry-based training courses.
Applicants on those aforementioned three schemes can choose these following available courses:
- Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Ventilation Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- Rock Engineering (Specialisation study for Mining Engineering or Geology students)
Each of those aforementioned study fields has their own available tertiary (University or University of Technology) or practical streams or routes as described in Anglo American Platinum’s bursary programme’s PDF sheet. Applicants who wish to apply for the aforementioned Anglo American Platinum’s bursary programme’s field of studies and streams should satisfy these following criteria:
- Obtained a minimum average of 50% on Mathematics and Physical Sciences subjects for Practical Routes in Mine Surveying and Ventilation Engineering, or;
- Got a minimum average of 60% Mathematics and Physical Sciences subjects for the rest of the subjects’ Tertiary Routes (Special Note: 60% minimum average in Physical Sciences is not necessary for Finance/Accountancy majors).
How to Apply for Anglo American Platinum’s Bursary Programme
Anglo American Platinum’s bursary programme application should be done by the offline system. In this case, applicants should post a written application along with their attached certified academic results’ copies and their motivation letters to this following department’s address:
Anglo American Platinum’s Human Resources Department
55 Marshall Street
Tel: +27 (0)14 596 0184
Opening and Closing Dates of Anglo American Platinum’s Bursary Programme on 2020
Anglo American Platinum’s bursary programme is open all year-round, including on 2020. Visit Anglo American Platinum’s main bursary portal for more information on its bursary programme’s opening and closing dates per 2020.
Anglo American Platinum’s Bursary Programme’s Contact Details
Write an email or call on the following telephone number in case of further questions regarding on Anglo American Platinum’s bursary programme:
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Telephone Number: +27 (0)14 596 0184