Digby Wells Environmental Profile
Digby Wells Environmental is an establishment that offers environmental-friendly solutions for multiple industries on a world-wide scale. By committing to the values of sustainability, the establishment has made great impacts towards the fields of energy, infrastructure, and even agriculture. Digby Wells Environmental applies a multi-disciplinary approach with the help of professional specialists under their wing, ensuring that all clients will receive the reliable solutions they need to better their industries. With a stellar network of local partnerships with environmental consultants, you can count on Digby Wells Environmental to foresee the sustainability of your institutions.
About Digby Wells Environmental Bursaries 2020-2021
Digby Wells Environmental is offering bursaries towards tertiary students who are passionate in making a positive change through Africa’s environmental sector. Students who are currently in their 1st-3rd year of their undergraduate studies, or are pursuing their post graduate studies (provided you have finished the first year of your degree), will be able to stand a chance with this bursary. Furthermore, this bursary will provide easier accessibility into your bridging your tertiary studies with future employment, especially if you intend on pursuing a career in the environmental department.
The Digby Wells Environmental Bursaries will provide financial assistance, such as coverage for tuition expenses, a fully-functioning laptop, and prescribed study materials. Furthermore, awardees will be acknowledged by the Company, in which they will have to commit their time for paid vacation employment. This is a great opportunity that allows them to take a deeper look into the industry through practical training sessions, real-time exposure to the working world, and professional mentorship. Upon successful graduation from your studies, you may be considered for a full-time employment with the company.
There are only a few hand select courses that this bursary is allocated for. If your are interested in paving a career in the Environmental Industry, be sure that you are pursuing any either of these courses below:
- BSc Hydrogeology
- BSc Zoology
- BSc Environmental Sciences
- BA/BSc Anthropology
- BSc Geography
- BSc Aquatic Health
- BSc Hydrology
- BSc Botany
Digby Wells Environmental Bursary Requirements
The Digby Wells Environmental Bursary has an eligibility criteria that must be met in order to qualified enough for the programme. Each of these items below will determine whether you truly deserve the financial assistance that comes with this bursary. Failure to meet all of these criteria below will result in disadvantageous consequences towards your overall application procedure. Therefore, it is highly encouraged that everyone interested in this programme pays strict attention towards the criteria that has been standardized.
The Digby Wells Environmental Bursary Requirements are as follows:
Must achieve these scores for their Grade 12 or A Levels:
- At least 60% for Mathematics
- At least 60% for English
- At least 60% for Physical Science.
- Must display wondrous academic talent and impressive potential as as student
- Must be officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Priority will be offered towards learners who are from underprivileged groups
- Candidates must currently be pursuing their full-time studies
- Candidates must show interest in working outdoors, and would like to create a positive change towards the environment
- Candidates must show their high sense of motivation and willingness to finish their studies with flying colors
- Must be willing to sign an agreement with the company
- Students who have finished their Matric more than two years before signing up for this bursary programme but has not been studying in an accredited institution will not be acknowledged.
How to Apply Digby Wells Environmental Bursary 2020-2021
Applications for the Digby Wells Environmental Bursary open towards those who are able to fulfill all of the qualifications above. First things first, you will need to download the Official Application Form. Once you have obtained your application form, you will need to fill it in with the proper, accurate information. Candidates discovered to be providing false personal information about themselves will automatically be disqualified from the applications.
On top of that, candidates will also need to have these following documentation attached as well:
- A valid copy of the candidates’s June/July results slip, or your most recent academic transcript if you are currently not pursuing your studies this year
- A provisional letter of acceptance into your preferred University
- A valid copy of your Matric results (if you have one)
- Tertiary students must have their academic transcripts attached
- A valid copy of your Identity Document
- A letter of recommendation (optional, but must not be from a family relative.)
After your application dossier is all set up, please kindly have them sent via e-mail to this following address: [email protected]
Digby Wells Environmental Contact Address
Digby Wells House,
Turnberry Office Park
48 Grosvenor Road
Mail Address: –
Tel: +27 11 789 9495
Fax: +27 11 069 6801
Email: [email protected]
Source: Digby Wells Environmental; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: digbywells.com.