Capitec Bank Profile
Capitec Bank Profile has the answer to making all of your banking matter simple and fuss-free. With their latest all-inclusive banking service, famously known as Global One, Capitec Bank has redefined what it means to be a smart saver in this generation. Any banking matter, ranging from making transactions, accessing your bank account on a real-time basis. Besides this one-stop banking solution, customers of Capitec Bank will be able to retrieve transparent banking access at low-costs. Everything that you will be involved in is on sight. To top it all off, what’s a bank without it’s top-notch customer service? With the assistance of highly-trained specialists, customers will have all of their banking needs and demands sorted out.
About Capitec Bank Bursaries 2020
The Capitec Bank Bursaries is a programme that is offered to young students who are ambition-oriented and are willing to take whatever chances to make their goals come true. These bursary schemes act as a means to invite academic-driven undergraduate or post-graduate students that are pursuing in a hand select number of university degrees. On top of that, students who aspire to work for Capitec Bank are highly recommended to give this bursary scheme a shot as well. Students working towards a degree in any of these courses listed below will be entitled a financial support courtesy of the Capitec Bank:
- Financial Management
- Economic and Management Science
- Data Mining and/or Science
- Statistics and/or Mathematics
- Data Science
- Business Economics
- Applied Mathematics
- Business Intelligence
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- Chemical engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Economic Science
- Information Systems
- Accounting & auditing
- Computer- and/or Mathematical Science
- Higher Certificate: Information Systems (Engineering/Internet/Software Development)
- Actuarial Science
- Commerce/Business Science
Read more on the Official Capitec Bank Website for more great information about this bursary scheme.
Capitec Bank Bursary Requirements
In order to apply for the Capitec Bank Bursary programme, there are several things that must be accomplished beforehand. The committee has a standardized set of requirements that must be met by all incoming candidates to see whether they are able to partake in this bursary scheme or not. Each of these items hold the same weight of importance into determining whether your applications will be accepted by the programme or not. Therefore, please have all of these requirements below met. Check out more on the Official Capitec Bank Website.
The Capitec Bank Bursary Requirements are as follows:
- Own either a Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or a Vocational National Certificate
- Or, currently in the process of attaining a Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or a Vocational National Certificate
- Has ambitions of pursuing either an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in any of the aforementioned courses.
- Maintains an impressive academic track record
- Clean from any sorts of criminal and credit history
- Able to partake in any working activities located in Stellenbosch
- Must be able to operate any Microsoft Office-based software.
- Decision Making
- Achievement Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Relationship building
- Quick Learner.
How to Apply Capitec Bank Bursary 2020
Applications for the Capitec Bank Bursary are done through the Official Capitec Bank Career Website. Alternatively, you can also access the Official Capitec Bank LinkedIn Site. Once you’re there, you’ll be asked to check the availability status of the bursary scheme that you plan on applying for. After making sure that the position is up for applications, you can directly sign up on the same website by following the provided instructions. If you have any further inquiries or concerns, you can always refer to the contact information below.
xxx Contact Address
1 Quantum St, Quantum House, Techno Park, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Mail Address: –
Tel: +27 21 941 1377
Fax: +27 21 941 0770
Email: [email protected]
Source: Capitec Bank; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: capitecbank.co.za.