Accenture is an establishment that specializes in the field of global management. Through their various services, Accenture acts as a consulting company that helps their clients in imposing a sense of leadership in their various working techniques. As a result, Accenture is heavily involve in several different fields, which includes Digital Consulting, Technology and Operations, and Strategy. With their bases in South Africa, Accenture is currently taking the country by storm with their global impact.
About Accenture Bursaries 2020
The Accenture Bursaries is a programme that is offered to university students as a means to provide financial assistance to continue their studies. Under the Education Trust programme, candidates will be able to gain access to a multitude of financial resources that will allow them access to pursue their desired study courses without having to endure any economic burden. Typically, the Accenture Bursaries is mainly allocated for students who are pursuing any courses related to Information and Communications Technology.
The bursary scheme is catered to students who are pursuing any one of these courses below:
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current)
- BCom or BSc in Informatics, BIT
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer
- BSc in Computer Science + Honours
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic
- Information Systems + Honor’s
- Information Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- Industrial Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Rhodes University
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of the Western Cape
- University of Pretoria.
Grantees of the Accenture Bursary Programme will be entitled to several financial benefits, which includes:
- All expenses paid tuition expenses
- Paid for registration and test fees
- Accommodation costs and meal allowances
- Stipend to purchase prescribed study materials
- A functioning laptop
- An existing mentorship programme.
Read more about the establishment behind this wonderful opportunity at the Official Accenture Bursary Website.
Accenture Bursary Requirements
The Accenture Bursary is available for anyone who is interested in the field. However, there are a strict set of eligibility criteria that must be obliged in order to be qualified enough for this programme. Each of these requirements below will determine whether you will be accepted for the scheme or not. Should you not be able to meet all of them, chances are, you might not be selected for the bursary programme. Therefore, it is highly advisable that incoming candidates have all of these qualifications met. Check out for more information at the Official Accenture Bursary Website.
The Accenture Bursary Requirements are as stated below:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Able to provide evidence of their household family income
- Your most recently updated Curriculum Vitae
- Has an astounding academic history
- Proof of requiring any form of financial assistance
- Valid copies of your Identity Document
- A valid copy of your Academic transcript
- Must a a 2nd-4th year student, including students who are attaining education on a Honours Level. First year students will not be acknowledged
- All selected grantees will be eligible for renewal, provided they are able maintain their impressive academic history and results.
How to Apply Accenture Bursary 2020
To apply for the Accenture Bursary, all incoming candidates must first visit the Accenture Careers Site to see if the bursary is currently accepting applications or not. Don’t forget to insert “bursary” into the keyword in order to obtain relevant results. If your bursary programme is not available yet, don’t be discouraged. You can always come back to the Careers Site any time in the future to check for openings. However, if the bursary is available at the moment, take a look at the application instructions below.
All interested candidates must request for an official application form. To do so, be sure to send in a formal e-mail to this provided e-mail address: [email protected] Alternatively, you can also directly contact Thandeka on this provided hotline at +27 11 208 4205 or [email protected] You can reach out Thandeka if you have any further enquiries in regards to the application procedure itself as well.
If you still have any questions or concerns about the Accenture South Africa Education Scholarship, don’t be afraid to ask them! You can always have your questions answered by sending a simple e-mail to either [email protected] or [email protected] Alternatively, you can reach out to them at this hotline as well: 0126222441.
Accenture Contact Address
3, Waterfall Corporate Campus, Building, 74 Waterfall Drive, Waterval, 2090, South Africa
Mail Address: –
Tel: +27 11 208 3000
Email: [email protected]
Source: Accenture; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: accenture.com.