Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Profile
Trudon (Pty) Ltd is the main company behind the iconic Yellow Pages Phone Book. Besides being responsible for publishing the directory, Trudon has also been included in the process of creating Internet Yellow Pages, the Talking Yellow Pages, and Yellow Pages Mobil. By committing themselves to providing straightforward information that is clear, informative, and directional, Trudon hopes to be able to assist the South African general public in searching for local commercial solutions through affordable and accessible mediums, such as Print, Web, Talk, Digital, and Mobile.
About Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursaries 2020-2021
The Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursaries are provided to South African students who are currently in their second-third year of their university education. The bursaries are allocated to several courses that are in line with the work done by the company. Furthermore, future applicants will need to display academic potential as well as show proof that you are in need of financial assistance. Unfortunately, the bursaries are not offered towards first year students or post-graduate students.
The Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursaries are provided for these courses below:
- Engineering Electronic – BEng / BSc
- Information Technology
- Informatics Technology
- Economics and Econometrics
- Engineering Industrial – BSc / BEng
- Information Science
- Computer Engineering– BEng / BSc
- Computer Science
- Information Management or IT Management
- BIS Multimedia
- Mathematical Science
- Graphic Design
- *Multimedia Design
- *Digital Media Studies
*Note: Students who are pursuing either a Bachelor of Information Science (Publishing and Multimedia) or Graphic Design qualification will be entitled to Multimedia Design and Digital Media Studies bursaries.
Selected awardees will be provided financial assistance that helps provide coverage for several student-related items, which includes registration expenses, tuition costs, prescribed study materials, and accommodation fees (if available.) However, this can only be provided on the basis that awardees are able to maintain their academic performance. While merit is an important factor to the bursary, priority will also be offered towards applicants who are African, Coloureds, or Indian.
Upon successful graduation from your studies, bursary awardees will be obliged to work under Trudon for a total period of 12 months. Should any awardee decline their work responsibilities, they will be required to repay the bursary to the company.
Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursary Requirements
The Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursary has an eligibility criteria that must be met before you could be considered for the bursary. This is to ensure that the bursary is truly given out to well-deserving students who are in need of financial assistance. Each of these items below will play a key factor in determining whether you will be accepted by the bursary programme or not. Therefore, to guarantee success during the applications, it is highly advisable that you have all of these qualifications below fulfilled.
The Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursary Requirements are:
- Have finished their freshman year (first year) in University
- Currently attaining their education in any recognized university in South Africa (there will be no available bursaries for University of Technology or college studies who are in their 2018 academic year)
- Officially recognized as a valid citizen or permanent resident of South Africa
- Must own a legitimate Identity Document book or card
- Be able to meet the entry level requirements of their chosen courses
- Provide their most recent academic transcripts
- Show valid proof that the candidate heavily requires financial assistance
- Preference will be given towards students originating from disadvantaged backgrounds, in accordance with Trudon’s Employment Equity values
- Has studied the key subjects of Maths (not to be confused with Maths Literacy) during the Matric year with at least a score of 6
- Must be able to maintain an impressive academic track record during their 1st and 2 year of their university studies
- Have have finished and passed all of their courses with flying colors (typically with an minimum average score of 60%.)
How to Apply Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursary 2020-2021
Applications for the Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Bursary can be done simply from your computers. First off, all interested applicants will need to check the availability status of the programme at the Official Trudon Digital Website. After making sure that the programme is up for grabs, you may immediately download the Official Application Form. Fill in the application form with complete and accurate information. Candidates found to be providing false information will be automatically disqualified from the bursary. Likewise, if your applications are incomplete, you will not be eligible for the applications as well. After your application is done, send them into this e-mail address: [email protected] Announcements will be made through e-mail, so make sure that you look through your inboxes regularly to check for any correspondences from the committee.
Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages Contact Address
Block F, Eastgate Office Park,
24 South Boulevard,Bruma,
Johannesburg, RSA 2198
Mail Address: –
Tel: +27 (0) 11 677-6000
Email: [email protected]
Source: Trudon Digital/Yellow Pages; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: trudondigital.co.za.