Msobo Coal Profile
Msobo Coal (Pty) Ltd is a South African company that specializes in the field of Mining. Based in the area of Mpumalanga, South Africa, Msobo Coal commits themselves to produce and manufactur at least 6 million tonnes of run-of-mine coal on a yearly basis, within a span of up to five years. While this may sound ambitious, it is merely just a stepping stone for the company to further push themselves, develop their potential, and increase their profits.
While generating income is indeed one of the important aspects of running a company, Msobo Coal also ensures that all business practices are done based on ethical values, such as innovation, communication, integrity, diversity, and a strong sense of citizenship. With a hardworking staff of at least 650 employees based in all of its available locations, Msobo Coal takes ensures that everyone involved in the process are able to put their focus on not just generating profit, but assisting others and creating a better future as well.
About Msobo Coal Bursaries 2020-2021
The Msobo Coal Bursaries is a programme that is provided towards dedicated and hardworking South African students who would like to receive financial aid. This bursary is offered towards students who are currently pursuing their studies in any accredited tertiary institution. Please be kindly noted that this bursary is only available for students who are continuing their studies in the Technical/Engineering fields that has a concentration in Coal Mining.
Msobo Coal Bursary Requirements
To apply for the Msobo Coal Bursary, all candidates must be able to comply to the eligibility criteria that has been standardized by the establishment. This is to ensure that the committee is able to seek out for student who truly deserve the bursary programme and the financial assistance that it provides. Failure to meet all of these documents below will result in disqualification from the bursary programme. Therefore, it is high advisable that you pay attention to each of these items below.
The Msobo Coal Bursary Requirements are:
- Be able to provide your most recent Curriculum Vitae
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Able to provide a valid letter of admission into an accredited University
- Must have attained at least a rating of 6 (70% – 79%) in the key subjects of Science and Mathematics, as required by their respective institutions
- Valid copies of any available certifications and academic track records
- Candidates will be required to partake in a further assessment procedure
- Selected candidates will be required to fulfill a contractual agreement with the host company
MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) Requirements:
- Must hold a legitimate certificate of fitness or be able to attain one
- The certificate must be in line with the qualifications of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Has a strong sense of discipline
- Has high levels of energy
- Holds a great sense of positivitiy
- Takes safety with seriousness
- Innovative and able to create new solutions
- Able to assess complex situations
- Possess effective communication abilities
- Is a great team worker.
How to Apply Msobo Coal Bursary 2020-2021
Applications for the Mscobo Coal Bursary are conducted online. First off, all interested applicants must visit the Official Msobo Coal Job Portal to check the availability status of the programme. If the bursary currently closed for applications, no need to worry. You may simply come back any time in the future to check for updates. However, if the bursary is accepting applications at the moment, all you need to do is send in your applications and documents to this provided e-mail address: [email protected]
Msobo Coal Contact Address
50 Hoy St, Breyten, Ermelo, Mpumalanga, 2330, South Africa
Mail Address: –
Tel: +27 17 861 8001
Source: Msobo Coal; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: msobo-coal.co.za.