Stefanutti Stocks Profile
Stefanutti Stocks is an establishment that has had its roots traced back to the lands of South Africa. As a prominent group that specializes in the hands-on field of construction, Stefanutti Stocks is responsible for taking upon any small to large scale projects for their diverse set of clientele. Under the hardworking hands and souls of 12 000 employees under their belt, the establishment has been making great news within the market. At the moment, Stefanutti Stocks has been awarded with a prestigious Grade 9 rating, exclusively from the nation’s very own South African Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB). With a bunch of projects in front of their eyes, it is highly important that as a construction group, they are able to master a set of multidisciplinary fields, which will allow them to view their projects from different kinds of perspectives. Hopefully, this will help them achieve more as a company in the following years to come.
About Stefanutti Stocks Bursaries 2020
Stefanutti Stocks is offering bursaries from bright young pupils who are currently pursuing their studies in the engineering department in any South African university. Based in the major city of Joburg, the Stefanutti Stocks Bursaries are intended to motivate local students even further as they take on the academic pursuits within Stefanutti Stocks Roads, Pipelines and Mining. Besides a high academic drive and impressive showmanship, the bursary programme will also look for students who truly requires financial assistance to continue their education. Hopefully, this may inspire students that they can achieve whatever they want, no matter what group they come from in the nation, or possibly, the continent.
The Stefanutti Stocks Bursaries are allocated to these following courses below:
B.Sc / B.Tech / B.Ing / NDip in:
- Construction Management
- Business Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
Stefanutti Stocks Bursary Requirements
The Stefanutti Stocks Bursary is provided to anyone who is well-deserving enough of this opportunity. Therefore, in order to seek out for these kinds of individuals, candidates are required to fulfill an eligibility criteria that comes with this programme. All of these items below will determine whether you will be accepted into the bursary or not. Failure to meet all of these requirements below may result in consequences towards your application procedure.
The Stefanutti Stocks Bursary Requirements are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- A full-times student in an accredited South African university or institution
- Able to provide their Grade 12 results slips with an average score of at least 70% for these following key subjects:
- HG English
- HG Physical Science
- Core Mathematics
- Must be able to maintain an average score of 65% for every academic year during their university studies
- Able to display excellent academic records for their degree or diploma
- Pass all of their subjects during unviersity
- Able to partake in mandatory vacation work
- Has finished their freshman year in university
- Excellent performance in the subjects of Mathematics and Structural Analysis.
How to Apply Stefanutti Stocks Bursary 2020
All interested applicants of the Stefanutti Stock Bursary are required to send in a list of required documents via e-mail. These documents include:
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (as an attachment)
- A valid copy of your Grade 12 and Tertiary Studies academic track records
- A valid copy of your Identity Document
- An elaborate letter of motivation
- A letter of recommendation from your university
Once you have all of that compiled, be sure to directly send them in to this provided e-mail address: m&[email protected]
Stefanutti Stocks Holdings Limited
Protec Park, Cnr Zuurfontein Avenue & Oranjerivier Drive, Chloorkop, Kempton Park, South Africa
P.O. Box 12394, Aston Manor, 1630, South Africa
Source: Stefanutti Stocks; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: stefanuttistocks.com.