WorleyParsons is an establishment that that provides only the best quality of project and asset services and consultation for clients who are heavily involved in the departments of energy, chemicals, and resources. As a leading pioneer of the industry, WorleyParsons has approximately 59 000 employees under their belt to make sure that the demands of their clients are met. The entire workforce is made up of a handful of occupations, such as engineers, data scientists, consultants, and construction workers. Despite the difference in profession, all of them share the same goal: to overcome any challenges that come along their way. Through providing various solutions to answer the problems that arises with energy, chemicals, and resources, WorleyParsons is not shying themselves away from any obstacle.
About WorleyParsons Bursaries 2020-2021
WorleyParson is currently offering Engineering Bursaries to exceptionally talented students who are willing to start a career in Africa’s largest EPCM company. By working with an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management that has gone beyond horizons in the continent, this bursary will not just provide financial assistance to well-deserving students, but this will also provide them with the necessary exposure to the working field as well.
The bursary will be offered on the basis to help students finish the tertiary certifications. Upon successful graduation, bursars will be obligated to partake in the Worley Parsons Graduate-in-Training, where individuals will be asked to partake in a credible pre-determined Graduate Development progamme. During this programme, individuals will be assisted by a Mentor for further guidance and supervision.
The WorleyParsons Bursaries will be provided to students attaining their education in these following courses below:
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Process Engineering
WorleyParsons Bursary Requirements
The WorleyParsons Bursary is available to applicants who fulfill the requirements that are asked of by the committee. To ensure a successful position in the programme, it is highly advisable that all of these criteria below are met. Failure to meet all of these qualifications below will result in disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
The WorleyParsons Bursary Requirements are as follows:
- Officially recognized as an official citizen of South Africa (complete with a South African Identification Book)
- Currently registered for a Bachelor’s or BTech certification in any recognized South African university
- Must have finished their freshman year (1st year) of university with at least a 65% score for the average aggregate
- Must not have failed any of their subjects in their studies
- Must have capable English communications skills
- Able to operate the computer well, especially Microsoft Office
- Has impressive planning and organizing abilities
- Has a strong sense of adaptability or flexibility
- Knows how to work under pressure
- Currently residing in the area of Rustenburg or anyone around there.
Selected grantees of this bursary will be able to have themselves register for a series of occupations, especially as a draughtperson in these following fields:
- Structural Construction
How to Apply WorleyParsons Bursary 2020-2021
To apply for the WorleyParsons Bursary, candidates will need to compile an application dossier to be sent to the programme committee. The supporting documents required to be attached to the dossier are as stated below:
- Your most recent and elaborate Curriculum Vitae
- Valid copies of your most recent academic transcripts
- A valid copy of your Identity Document
Once everything is compiled, please kindly send in your applications via e-mail to [email protected] Furthermore, please be advised that all selected candidates will be subject to an entrance assessment. The shortlisting of candidates will be based on Employment Equity as well.
WorleyParsons Contact Address
39 Melrose Boulevard, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg, South Africa
Mail Address: –
Tel: +27 11 218 3000
Fax: +27 11 218 3100
Source: WorleyParsons; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: worleyparsons.com.