CDH (Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr) Profile
Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr, oftentimes shortened as to simply CDH, is considered to be one of South Africa’s most progressive law firms that specializes in the field of corporate and commercial law. Having started their operations since 165 years ago, CDH has been entrusted by a series of clientele with their legal matters. With a total workforce of 350 highly-trained and professional lawyers, CDH has expanded towards 11 areas scattered around Cape Town, Sandton, and Stellenbosch. Everyone can leave their legal matters to CDH, as they have some of the most trustworthy lawyers in the nation.
About CDH (Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr) Bursaries 2020-2021
Cliffe Dekker Hormeyr is offering bursaries for academically talented students who showcase wondrous merit and has a keen passion in the field of law studies. The CDH Bursaries are founded as a means to to support hard working students who are committed to doing their best under whatever circumstances that may come their way. On top of that, priority will be offered to students who are in need of financial assistance as well. Granted on a yearly basis, the CDH Bursaries accepts applications until September 1st of each year.
CDH (Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr) Bursary Requirements
Applicants for the CDH Bursary must meet the qualifications that have been standardized by the committee. Should you wish to guarantee success in the bursary, all of these items below must be fulfilled. Failure to do so may result in disadvantageous consequences towards the overall conclusion of your applications
The CDH Bursary Requirements are as follows:
- Must be officially recognized as a South African citizen
- Must be fully admitted as a student of an accredited university in South Africa, especially for an undergraduate or postgraduate level LLB degree
- Must be able to fill in the bursary application form completely and send in all of the important documentation
- Applicants will be considered based on their academic merit and astounding excellence in other major fields
- Provide their most recent academic transcripts with valid progress when ask
- Partake one of the many law programmes held by Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Must be available for an agreement to a right of first refusal in terms of any articles of clerkship.
How to Apply CDH (Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr) Bursary 2020-2021
To begin your CDH (Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr) Bursary, all candidates must check the availability status of the programme by accessing the CDH Bursary Campaign Site. Once you have confirmed that the bursary is available, you can immediately sign up on the same website. Furthermore, candidates will have to attach these following documents below (Word, PDF or Rich Text format at 3.5 MB max each):
- A valid motivational letter and Curriculum Vitae (compiled in 1 document), which states what position you registering for
- A valid copy of your Identity Document
- A valid copy of your Driver’s License
- A valid copy of your Grade 12 (Matric) result slip
- A valid copy of your most recent academic transcript issued by your university.
All application dossiers must be complete. Any incomplete application dossiers will automatically be disregarded by the bursary committee. Should you have any further inquiries or concerns, you may have them sent in to any either of these following e-mail addresses [email protected] or [email protected]
CDH Contact Address
1 Protea Place, Sandton, Jhb, 2196, South Africa
Private Bag X40, Benmore, 2010
Tel: +27 11 562 1000
Fax: +27 11 562 1111
Email: [email protected]
Source: CDH; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: cliffedekkerhofmeyr.com.