Tim Mills Memorial Profile
Tim Mills Memorial originated from a law firm based in South Africa named Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Inc. The firm itself was a result of a successful merger between two well-established companies, which are Cliffe Dekker and Hofmeyr, as well as Herbstein & Gihwala. As of now, the establishment is supported by a solid working staff that consists of 600 employees and 270 highly professional attorneys that are ready for the public’s service. With their business conducted in three main offices based in Joburg, Sandton, and Cape Town, Cliffee Dekker Hofmeyr Inc. is taking all measure to be accessible to everyone, either from public or private sectors. The Tim Mills Memorial itself is formed after Tim Mills himself, the late director of the company. Unfortunately, due to a motor vehicle accident, he had passed away. Therefore, the Tim Mills Memorial was founded in honor of the company’s late director and well-regarded lawyer in the nation.
About Tim Mills Memorial Bursaries 2020-2021
The Tim Mills Memorial Bursaries are provided to South African students who are planning to pursue an LLM-based degree in any South African institution. The bursary is founded to preserve the legacy of the company’s late director and employment lawyer. Successful grantees of the bursary will be entitled to a generous sum of financial assistance that will ease these students with their university expenses. Grantees will be given a total sum of ZAR 25 000/student as a means to cover their tuition costs. Offered on a yearly term, the committee holds all of the rights to not offer this bursary in any chosen year. If you have a keen interest in the discipline of law, then this is definitely your opportunity!
Tim Mills Memorial Bursary Requirements
Interested applicants of the Tim Mills Memorial Bursary must be willing to meet the qualifications that are asked of the programme. All of these items below will determine your chances in getting accepted by the bursary or not. Failure to meet all of these qualifications below may cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your application procedure. Therefore, to ensure success, please be attentive towards the eligibility criteria below:
The Tim Mills Memorial Bursary Requirements are as follows:-
- Officially recognized as either a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Has finished their LLB degree in any accredited South African University
- Has registered and admitted for their LLM studies in any accredited South African University
- Complete the application form that has been provided
- Have all of the supporting documents attached and submitted before the closing date
- Applications will be screened based on the candidate’s financial merit, academic talents, and any other remarkable achievements.
How to Apply Tim Mills Memorial Bursary 2020-2021
To begin your Tim Mills Memorial Bursary applications, all interested candidates must download the Official Application Form. Once the form is in your hands, be sure to fill it in with only accurate and complete information. Candidates discovered to be providing false information on their application forms will immediately be disqualified from the application procedure. On top of that, candidates must also submit in these following documentation below in their application dossiers:
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae
- A valid copy of your Identity Document/Driver’s License
- Your complete academic results slip
- A valid copy of your Degree certificate (if applicable)
- Valid copies of your Grade 12 qualifications
- Complete information of their proposed LLM studies
- Complete pricing breakdown of their LLM tuition expenses
- A letter of reference
- A letter of motivation that explains why this bursary means a lot to you, reasons why you deserve to be selected, and any other crucial information.
Once your application dossier is complete, you can immediately send them in through any Post/E-mail/Fax by referring to these addresses below:
- Private Bag X40, Benmore, 2010, Johannesburg, South Africa. T:+27 11 562 1000 F:+27 11 562 1111 E:[email protected]
- P.O. Box 695, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa. T:+27 21 481 6300 F:+27 21 481 6388 E:[email protected]
Should you have any further enquiries or concerns about the Tim Mills Memorial Bursary, you can immediately have them sen in to any either of these e-mail addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]
Tim Mills Memorial Contact Address
1 Protea Place, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196
Private Bag X40, Benmore, 2010, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 562 1000
Fax: +27 11 562 1111
Email: [email protected]
Source: Tim Mills Memorial; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: apply4law.co.za.