GIBB Pty. Ltd. is an establishment that plays a crucial role in providing services that have to do with the architectural and engineering department. The company has been responsible in the construction of several public facilities, such as roads, airports, dams, and other integrated infrastructures that is extremely needed amongst the South African public. With the aim of being Africa’s leading solutions provider on the same global level as other world-class companies, GIBB takes great professionalism into the planning, design, and delivery processed of their infrastructure activities. By optimizing the the right tools, workers, and strategies, GIBB can provide you their ultimate services in a timely manner and of course, within budget.
About GIBB – Engineering Bursaries 2020-2021
GIBB is currently offering Engineering Bursaries towards young students who hold great potential and wishes to pursue a future career in the Engineering field. Potential applications who wish to work in the departments of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Rail and Roads, Engineering, are more than welcome to give this bursary a shot. Future workers in the Building & Construction or Engineering Industry will be pleased to know that the GIBB Engineering Bursaries provides coverage for these following study courses below:
- Full cost of tuition in any South African University
- Prescribed study materials
- Any available travel osts
- Accommodation costs (if applicable)
- Vacation work
- Any required internship
Selected awardees of the GIBB Engineering Bursary must be available to partake in vacation work, as well as be ready for future employed after graduation, in any GIBB Office located in South Africa.
GIBB – Engineering Bursary Requirements
The GIBB Engineering Bursary is only available towards students who are able to fulfill the eligibility criteria that comes with the programme. Each of these items below will determine whether you are suitable enough to be offered financial assistance by the committee. Therefore, all candidates are highly required to meet all of these qualifications below:
The GIBB Engineering Bursary Requirements are:
- Must currently be an official citizen of South Africa who owns a valid Identity Document Book/Card
- Must currently be pursuing an education in the field of Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters, concentrating in Electrical, Civil, Rail and Roads
- Must have finished their freshman year (1st year) of their education with passing grades
- For 2nd, 3rd year, Honours or Masters University students studying in any either of the aforementioned courses above: must achieve at least a 60% average aggregate score
- For 2nd, 3rd year, Honours or Masters University students studying a National Senior Certificate must be provided.
How to Apply GIBB – Engineering Bursary 2020-2021
Applications for the GIBB Engineering Bursary are conducted online. Applicants must first visit the GIBB Bursary Application Portal where you will need to check the bursary’s availability status. Once you have double checked that the bursary is available for applications at the moment, you may immediately begin your applications on the very same application portal.
On top of your application forms, there are a couple of documents that need to be sent in as well, such as:
- The candidate’s Identity Document
- The candidate’s most recent Curriculum Vitae
- The candidate’s Matric Certificate
- The candidate’s complete tertiary academic transcript
Should you not be able to attain your results on time, it’s okay. You can simply send in your application form, and make a note on the application stating that you will obtain the results as quickly as you can. Applications will only be processed on the link provided above – any applications sent in by fax will not be regarded by the committee. Should you have an further enquiries or concerns, be sure to send them in to this following e-mail address: [email protected]
GIBB Contact Address
14 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg, 2191 South Africa
Gibb (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 2700, Rivonia, 2128, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 519 4600
Fax: +27 11 807 5670
Email: [email protected]
Source: GIBB; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: gibb.co.za.