Total is an energy company that is responsible for manufacturing a mass array of products, namely natural gas, fuels, and environmentally-friendly electricity. With a total of 100,000 workers under their belt, Total embarks on a mission to create a source of energy that is green, cost-friendly, and can be utilized by people from different types of demographics. Having their operations based in a total of 130 nations, Total aims to become the globe’s major sourec of clean energy.
As of now, Total South Africa is heavily involved in a series of activities that makes their visions come true. Whether it’s in the production stage, and even to the marketing stage, Total understands that their products are heavily used in different sectors of the economy. This could range from industrial sectors, to even retail departments. In South Africa alone, there is a total of 547 service stations ready for the public’s service, which helps to provide liquid petroleum, grease, and jet fuel. All in all, Total is enjoying the fruits of their labor, as they own a 36.6% share within Natref Refinery itself, and has their very own subsidiaries based in Swaziland, Namibia, and Botswana.
About Total Bursaries 2020
The Total Bursaries is a programme offered to academically talented students who are in need of financial assistance to further pursue their full-time tertiary education. These bursaries are allocated to underprivileged individuals who aspire to student in either a University or FET College. By providing the necessary financial assistance, it is hoped that this will motivate local students to attain their Degree, Diploma, or Certificate. On top of that, the objectives of this bursary is to meet the scarcity of employability skills by sharpening the potential of the country’s younger generation.
The Total Bursaries are provided for students taking part in any either of these courses below:
- Finance (Accounting or Tax)
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Studies
- Engineering (Mechanical. Industrial and Civil)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Environmental Protection
- Human Resources
- Internal Auditing
- Law and Corporate Governance
The Total Bursary will cover several student expenses, such as tuition costs, prescribed study materials, stationery expenses, and accommodation.
Total Bursary Requirements
The Total Bursary is seeking out for individuals who are able to meet the eligibility criteria that has been standardized by the company. The purpose behind this is to ensure that all incoming candidates possess the traits and qualities as per required by the company. Therefore, to guarantee success with your applications, it is highly advisable that you take all of these items into account below.
- Priority is mainly offered to students South African students originating from underprivileged groups
- Has finished their Grade 12 examinations with a university exemption
- Bursary opportunities will be offered to third-year students who have attained an average score of 65% or more during the 1st-2nd year of their studies
- Bursars are strictly disallowed to receive any form of financial assistance from an external company
- Candidates must be within 18-23 years old.
How to Apply Total Bursary 2020
Start applying for the Total Bursary now by downloading the Official Application Form. Make sure that you have the form filled out with all of the necessary details that is required. Candidates discovered to be submitting in incomplete application forms or falsifying any of their provided personal information will be automatically disqualified from the application procedure.
Furthermore, there are a couple of items that must be sent it along with the forms as well:
- A valid letter of motivation that explains why you deserve the bursary
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae with your contact information in it (more than one phone number/address)
- Valid copies of your latest academic transcripts and certifications
- Valid copies of your Identity Document
- Valid letter of registration from an accredited tertiary institution
- Valid proof of household income from parents or guardians.
Once your application dossier is all prepped up, you can have them submitted to [email protected] Don’t forget to put “Bursary” on the Subject Line. Should you encounter any difficulties with your application procedure, don’t hesitate to ask them! You can always refer to the contact information that has been conveniently provided below for your reference.
3 Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
Postal Address: –
Telephone: +27 11 778 2000
Source: Total; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: total.co.za.