STANLIB Asset Management Limited is one of the many firms in South Africa that specializes in investment management. However, their portfolio is what makes them truly stand our from the rest. As a reliable firm that has served various individuals and institutions, ranging from trust funds, charitable organizations, and private establishments, Stanlib has had extensive experience in meeting the demands and needs of an array of clientele, all over the globe. Under the knowledge and expertise of the company’s investment managers, you will be provided assistance in preserving your capital for the many years that may come in the future. Through their services, you will be able to generate your own wealth and pursue your dreams. As of now, Stanlib has be been trusted to administer a capital approximately up to ZAR 600 billion. Bearing that huge responsibility on their shoulders, Stanlib is a firm that you can trust.
About Stanlib Bursaries 2020-2021
The STANLIB Bursary Sponsorship is a programme that is awarded to South African individuals who required financial assistance to pursue their university education. If you ever have thoughts of need funding to be able to achieve your dreams during your tertiary studies, then this is the right opportunity for you. Seeking out highly capable and academically talented students, the STANLIB Bursaries are main allocated to students who originate from underprivileged families or communities. This way, everyone has a chance to pursue their dream education, no matter what background they come from. Furthermore, the STANLIB Bursaries are only eligible for these list of courses below:
- Investment Management
- Actuarial Science
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Communications
Stanlib Bursary Requirements
In order to qualify for the STANLIB Bursary, not only do candidates need to be pursuing any of the aforementioned study courses above, but they will also need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that has been standardized by the committee. Each of these items below will play a crucial role in determining whether you are qualified enough for the bursary programme. Failure to meet all of these items below will cause disadvantageous consequences into the overall result of your application procedure. Therefore, we highly encourage future candidates to have all of these ticked off beforehand.
The STANLIB Bursary Requirements are as stated below:
- Students must currently be in their 1st-3rd year of the undergraduate degree
- Or, students must currently be in their post-graduate degree at an Honours Level
- If the student is currently a matriculant, they must have their recent June result slip sent in. However, all decisions will still rely on their final-year end results
- Must be able to provide a valid copy of their South African Identity Document or Smarty Identity Document Card
- Must have maintained an average aggregate score of at least 70% for the entirety of their courses
- All candidates must have taken the subject of Mathematics (not to be confused with Mathematics Literacy.)
How to Apply Stanlib Bursary 2020-2021
Time to get started with your STANLIB Bursary applictions! To begin, all candidates must download the Official Application Form beforehand. Make sure that you have all of your information provided. Moreover, make sure that all information is accurate and complete. Any candidates discovered to be falsifying any of their personal information will be automatically disqualified from the programme. Similarly, any candidates sending in incomplete applications will not have their applications regarded by the committee.
Besides your application forms, all candidates must also send in several documents to support their application dossiers. These documents include:
- A legitimate South African Identity Document or Smart Identity Document Card
- Valid copies of their parents’ or guardians’ Identity Documents.
- If the candidate’s parents have passed on, please send in a valid copy of their death certificate(s)
- A valid payslip of the candidate’d parents’ or guardians’ household income
- If the candidate is already a student in a tertiary institution, send in your most recent academic transcripts.
After your application dossier is compiled, you can send them in to any of these addresses below:
- By Hand Delivery:
- 17 Melrose Boulevard,
- 17 Melrose Boulevard,
- By Postal Carriage:
- P.O. Box 202,
- P.O. Box 202,
- By E-mail:
Announcements will only be made to applicants who have been accepted into the bursary programme. Should you not hear back from the programme within a total period of three weeks, we regret to inform you that your applications has not been successful this time.
Stanlib Contact Address
17 Melrose Boulevard, Birnam
P.O. Box 202
Tel: +27 86 012 3003
Fax: +27 86 727 7501 or +27 11 448 6666
Email: [email protected]
Source: Stanlib; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: pixabay.com.