Implats (Impala Platinum) Profile
Implats usually comes first to people’s minds in terms of platinum resources provider, given that it belongs to one of the world’s most well-known platinum and other platinum-related resources’ producers. Until now, Implats has contributed to approximately a quarter of the world’s primary platinum resources’ supply, making its presence quite gigantic among the world.
Implats is headquartered in Johannesburg and has 5 main operational offices in Impala, Zimplats, Marula, Mimosa and Two Rivers, all of which are used to establish its networks and sustain the economic, social, and environmental aspects of its whole company. To this, Implats plan to continue and sustain its several enriching programmes such as offering bursary supports to enhance its future workers’ quality.
About Implats (Impala Platinum) Bursaries 2020-2021
Implats held a bursary programme to increase the numbers of highly-competent, young-aged workers in its company. In other words, Implats’ bursary programme’s recipient should work for Implats after graduating since Implats’ bursary programme’s main reasons are rooted in its efforts to attract, develop, and retain a diverse set of inspiring youths to further sustain its talent pipeline.
In addition to working for Implats for the same duration of their bursary awards, bursary recipients are also obligated to take vacation works in Implats at the end of the year. There are possibilities for students who study in these following subjects to get Implants’ bursary aid to fund their studies:
- Engineering sub-majors: Mining, Metallurgy, Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical (heavy demands)
- Subjects offered up to the Honours levels: Chemistry, Geology, Accounting, and Human Resources
- Other relevant subjects: BCom in Human Resources and Survey.
Selected recipients who study in those aforementioned fields and willing to fulfill Implats’ bursary contracts will receive financial support in these following academic and non-academic bursary components:
- Academic fees: Registration fees, tuition fees according to each course’s duration, and personal computer allowances in each student’s second-year study
- Non-academic fees: Accommodation and cash-based living costs.
Implats (Impala Platinum) Bursary Requirements
Additionally, applicants should satisfy these following requirements if they want to be considered a place for Implats’ bursary programme:
- Meet university’s exemption’s minimum passing grade and receive a minimum of C average on Mathematics and Sciences subjects
- Possess an outstanding leadership potential
- Capable to self-start their work as well as handle teamwork matters, for example, able to communicate their ideas in teamwork settings
- Able to make even the hardest decisions by using common sense and logical and analytical approaches
- Be tenacious people who don’t succumb to pressured working conditions.
How to Apply Implats (Impala Platinum) Bursary 2020-2021
Applicants that meet Implats’ bursary entrance’s criteria and want to apply for Implats’ bursary programme can fill in the PDF application form and send it to the assigned contact details before the closing deadlines.
Bursary programme in Implats is done every year. Visit Implats’ official bursary programme’s portal for more information regarding on Implats’ bursary programme’s opening and closing deadlines on this year.
Implats Contact Address
Impala Platinum Holdings Limited
2 Fricker Rd, Illovo, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
Private Bag X18, Northlands, 2116
Tel: +27 11 731 9000
Fax: +27 11 731 9254
Email: [email protected]
Source: Implats; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Picture: implats.co.za.